- Nationwide cover & quality – If you are looking for telephone systems installation and telecom services anywhere in the UK, but still want to use an independent telecoms company, Abbey Telecom is the perfect fit. Your engineer will be uniformed, well equipped and Samsung trained to their Platinum accreditation standard.
Building wiring – You can buy telephone systems installation and commissioning only, but you would be missing a trick if you didn’t examine our cabling charges voice and data. You can choose from the following;
– Traditional cable runs (including materials) £40 per point
– Cat5e (including patch panels etc) £65 each
– Telephone systems installation days £300/day
– Computer telephony installation £600
- Health & Safety For telephone systems installation on new builds, you can request risk management documentation and method statements where required. If you contact our operations manager to discuss your needs, you will be quickly reassured of his experience in managing larger projects.
- Quick jobs Lead times are usually governed by the time to order lines from BT or other networks which can take as much as 20 working days. If your line plant is already in place, more often than not we can provide you with a much prompter service.
- Proper planning Abbey Telecom’s military precision approach results in a smoother process for telephone systems installation than you will find elsewhere. Even small details such as consistent use of soft key programming are implemented, so that your team capitalizes on all the benefits of the kit’s comprehensive functionality.
- Knowledge transfer Alison Raynor heads our end-user training department and has designed and developed invaluable information sheet handouts for future use and jogging your memory. You can also use http://www.abbeytelecom.co.uk/help-videos/ for access to over 50 videos to give your staff handy tips and maximise your return on investment.
Telephone Systems Installation admin 2017-06-19T12:35:30+00:00