Abbey Telecom Limited Code of Practice
We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our customers. When something goes wrong we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
We operate a code of practice for complaints handling and our procedure is as follows.
Our Complaints Procedure
If you have a complaint about the service that you have received, please contact us in writing with the details. Address your letter to:
Joyce Glover, Abbey Telecom Limited, Logic House, Ordnance Street, Blackburn, Lancashire BB1 3AE.
What will happen after we receive your letter?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of us receiving it.
- We will enclose a copy of this procedure with our acknowledgement.
- We will then investigate your complaint. We will look carefully at all the details in your file and talk to any member of our team who was involved.
- We will then write to you, hopefully with a satisfactory resolution to your complaint. We will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- If you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for the Managing Director to review the decision.
- We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
- If you are still not satisfied, you may have the right to complain about the case to Ombudsman Services – a service for public communications providers and their customers of which we are a member.
- They can be contacted on 0330 440 1614 or via their web site www.ombudsman-services.org How to Complain
- Any complaint to Ombudsman Services can be made after an 8 week period from when your complaint was lodged with us.
If we have to change any of the timescales above, we will let you know and explain why.
The Communications Act 2003, requires all public communications providers to provide approved alternative dispute resolution to domestic and small business customers. Two schemes have been approved by Ofcom to provide this service. Ombudsman Services is one of these schemes of which Abbey Telecom Ltd is a member.